2015 Iowa Code
TITLE VI - HUMAN SERVICES
SUBTITLE 1 - SOCIAL JUSTICE AND HUMAN RIGHTS
CHAPTER 216 - CIVIL RIGHTS COMMISSION
- Section 216.1 - Citation.
- Section 216.2 - Definitions.
- Section 216.3 - Commission appointed.
- Section 216.4 - Compensation and expenses — rules.
- Section 216.5 - Powers and duties.
- Section 216.6 - Unfair employment practices.
- Section 216.6A - Additional unfair or discriminatory practice — wage discrimination in employment.
- Section 216.7 - Unfair practices — accommodations or services.
- Section 216.8 - Unfair or discriminatory practices — housing.
- Section 216.8A - Additional unfair or discriminatory practices — housing.
- Section 216.9 - Unfair or discriminatory practices — education.
- Section 216.10 - Unfair credit practices.
- Section 216.11 - Aiding, abetting, or retaliation.
- Section 216.11A - Interference, coercion, or intimidation.
- Section 216.12 - Exceptions.
- Section 216.12A - Additional housing exception.
- Section 216.13 - Exceptions for retirement plans, abortion coverage, life, disability, and health benefits.
- Section 216.14 - Promotion or transfer.
- Section 216.15 - Complaint — hearing.
- Section 216.15A - Additional proceedings — housing discrimination.
- Section 216.15B - Formal mediation — confidentiality.
- Section 216.16 - Sixty-day administrative release.
- Section 216.16A - Civil action elected — housing.
- Section 216.17 - Judicial review — enforcement.
- Section 216.17A - Civil proceedings — housing.
- Section 216.18 - Rules of construction.
- Section 216.18A - Construction of chapter — marriage.
- Section 216.19 - Local laws implementing
- Section 216.20 - Effect on other law.
- Section 216.21 - Documents to attorney or party.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Iowa may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.