2014 Iowa Code
TITLE XIV - PROPERTY
SUBTITLE 3 - LIENS
CHAPTER 570 - LANDLORD’S LIEN
- SECTION 570.1 - Lien created — perfection and priority — termination.
- SECTION 570.2 - Duration of lien.
- SECTION 570.3 - Limitation on lien in case of sale under judicial process.
- SECTION 570.4 - Limitation on lien in case of crop failure.
- SECTION 570.5 - Enforcement — proceeding by attachment.
- SECTION 570.6 - Lien upon additional property.
- SECTION 570.7 - Action by tenant to recover property.
- SECTION 570.8 - Acts sufficient to constitute taking of property.
- SECTION 570.9 - Sale of crops held by landlord’s lien.
- SECTION 570.10 - Action barred by payment of rent.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Iowa may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.