2014 Iowa Code
TITLE XIV - PROPERTY
SUBTITLE 2 - REAL PROPERTY — GIFTS
CHAPTER 565B - TRANSFERS TO MINORS
- SECTION 565B.1 - Definitions.
- SECTION 565B.2 - Scope and jurisdiction.
- SECTION 565B.3 - Nomination of custodian.
- SECTION 565B.4 - Transfer by gift or exercise of power of appointment.
- SECTION 565B.5 - Transfer authorized by will or trust.
- SECTION 565B.6 - Other transfers by fiduciary.
- SECTION 565B.7 - Transfer by obligor.
- SECTION 565B.8 - Receipt for custodial property.
- SECTION 565B.9 - Manner of creating custodial property and effecting transfer — designation of initial custodian — control.
- SECTION 565B.10 - Single custodianship.
- SECTION 565B.11 - Validity and effect of transfer.
- SECTION 565B.12 - Care of custodial property.
- SECTION 565B.13 - Powers of custodian.
- SECTION 565B.14 - Use of custodial property.
- SECTION 565B.15 - Custodian’s expenses, compensation, and bond.
- SECTION 565B.16 - Exemption of third person from liability.
- SECTION 565B.17 - Liability to third persons.
- SECTION 565B.18 - Renunciation, resignation, death, or removal of custodian — designation of successor custodian.
- SECTION 565B.19 - Accounting by and determination of liability of custodian.
- SECTION 565B.20 - Termination of custodianship.
- SECTION 565B.21 - Applicability.
- SECTION 565B.22 - Effect on existing custodianships.
- SECTION 565B.23 - Uniformity of application and construction.
- SECTION 565B.24 - Other laws not applicable.
- SECTION 565B.25 - Short title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Iowa may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.