2014 Iowa Code
TITLE XIV - PROPERTY
SUBTITLE 2 - REAL PROPERTY — GIFTS
CHAPTER 564 - EASEMENTS
- SECTION 564.1 - Adverse possession — “use” as evidence.
- SECTION 564.2 - Light and air.
- SECTION 564.3 - Pedestrian rights-of-way or easements.
- SECTION 564.4 - Notice to prevent acquisition.
- SECTION 564.5 - Effect of notice.
- SECTION 564.6 - Notice, service and record.
- SECTION 564.7 - Evidence.
- SECTION 564.8 - Action to establish.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Iowa may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.