2014 Iowa Code
TITLE XIII - COMMERCE
SUBTITLE 5 - REGULATION OF COMMERCIAL ENTERPRISES
CHAPTER 546 - DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE
- SECTION 546.1 - Definitions.
- SECTION 546.2 - Department of commerce.
- SECTION 546.3 - Banking division.
- SECTION 546.4 - Credit union division.
- SECTION 546.5 - Savings and loan division. Repealed by 2007 Acts, ch 88, § 50.
- SECTION 546.6 - Repealed by 87 Acts, ch 234, § 440.
- SECTION 546.7 - Utilities division.
- SECTION 546.8 - Insurance division.
- SECTION 546.9 - Alcoholic beverages division.
- SECTION 546.10 - Professional licensing and regulation bureau — superintendent of banking.
- SECTION 546.11 - Repealed by 94 Acts, ch 1107, § 99.
- SECTION 546.12 - Department of commerce revolving fund.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Iowa may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.