2014 Iowa Code
TITLE VII - EDUCATION AND CULTURAL AFFAIRS
SUBTITLE 5 - EDUCATIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND PROFESSIONAL REGULATION
CHAPTER 272C - REGULATION OF LICENSED PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
- SECTION 272C.1 - Definitions.
- SECTION 272C.2 - Continuing education required.
- SECTION 272C.2A - Continuing education minimum requirements — barbering and cosmetology arts and sciences.
- SECTION 272C.2B - Continuing education minimum requirements — mortuary science.
- SECTION 272C.3 - Authority of licensing boards.
- SECTION 272C.4 - Duties of board.
- SECTION 272C.5 - Licensee disciplinary procedure — rulemaking delegation.
- SECTION 272C.6 - Hearings — power of subpoena — decisions.
- SECTION 272C.7 - Executive secretary and personnel.
- SECTION 272C.8 - Immunities.
- SECTION 272C.9 - Duties of licensees.
- SECTION 272C.10 - Rules for revocation or suspension of license.
- SECTION 272C.11 - Insurers of professional and occupational licensees — reports.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Iowa may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.