2014 Iowa Code
TITLE IX - LOCAL GOVERNMENT
SUBTITLE 4 - CITIES
CHAPTER 404 - URBAN REVITALIZATION TAX EXEMPTIONS
- SECTION 404.1 - Area established by city or county.
- SECTION 404.2 - Conditions mandatory.
- SECTION 404.3 - Basis of tax exemption.
- SECTION 404.3A - Residential development area exemption.
- SECTION 404.3B - Abandoned real property exemption.
- SECTION 404.4 - Prior approval of eligibility.
- SECTION 404.5 - Physical review of property by assessor.
- SECTION 404.6 - Relocation expense of tenant.
- SECTION 404.7 - Repeal of ordinance.
- SECTION 404.8 - Repealed by 83 Acts, ch 101, § 129.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Iowa may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.