2014 Iowa Code
TITLE III - PUBLIC SERVICES AND REGULATION
SUBTITLE 5 - FIRE CONTROL
CHAPTER 101 - COMBUSTIBLE AND FLAMMABLE LIQUIDS AND LIQUEFIED GASES
- SECTION 101.1 - Rules by fire marshal — definitions.
- SECTION 101.2 - Scope of rules.
- SECTION 101.3 - Separate rules for liquids and gas.
- SECTION 101.4 - Nonconforming use.
- SECTION 101.5 - Rules.
- SECTION 101.5A - Shared public petroleum storage facilities.
- SECTION 101.6 - Ordinances by municipalities.
- SECTION 101.7 - Penalty.
- SECTION 101.8 - Assistance by local officials.
- SECTION 101.9 - Repairs ordered by fire marshal.
- SECTION 101.10 - Assistance of department of natural resources.
- SECTION 101.11 - Use in vehicle — marking — dispensing prohibition — penalty.
- SECTION 101.12 - Aboveground tanks authorized.
- SECTION 101.13 - Liquefied petroleum gas containers.
- SECTION 101.14 - Action for damages — evidence — user conduct.
- SECTION 101.21 - Definitions.
- SECTION 101.22 - Report of existing and new tanks — registration fee — tag — penalty.
- SECTION 101.22A - Exemption.
- SECTION 101.23 - State fire marshal reporting rules.
- SECTION 101.24 - Duties and powers of the state fire marshal.
- SECTION 101.25 - Violations — orders.
- SECTION 101.26 - Penalties — burden of proof.
- SECTION 101.27 - Judicial review.
- SECTION 101.28 - Fees for certification inspections of underground storage tanks. Repealed by 2005 Acts, ch 19, § 125.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Iowa may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.