2014 Iowa Code
TITLE I - STATE SOVEREIGNTY AND MANAGEMENT
SUBTITLE 10 - JOINT GOVERNMENTAL ACTIVITY
CHAPTER 28E - JOINT EXERCISE OF GOVERNMENTAL POWERS
- SECTION 28E.1 - Purpose.
- SECTION 28E.2 - Definitions.
- SECTION 28E.3 - Joint exercise of powers.
- SECTION 28E.4 - Agreement with other agencies.
- SECTION 28E.5 - Specifications.
- SECTION 28E.6 - Additional provisions.
- SECTION 28E.7 - Obligations not excused.
- SECTION 28E.8 - Filing with secretary of state.
- SECTION 28E.9 - Status of interstate agreement.
- SECTION 28E.10 - Approval of statutory officer.
- SECTION 28E.11 - Agency to furnish aid.
- SECTION 28E.12 - Contract with other agencies.
- SECTION 28E.13 - Powers are additional to others.
- SECTION 28E.14 - No limitation on contract.
- SECTION 28E.15 - District agency.
- SECTION 28E.16 - Election for bonds.
- SECTION 28E.17 - Transit policy — joint agreement — city debt.
- SECTION 28E.18 - Shared use of facilities.
- SECTION 28E.19 - Joint county indigent defense fund.
- SECTION 28E.20 - Repealed by 96 Acts, ch 1194, § 1.
- SECTION 28E.21 - Definition.
- SECTION 28E.22 - Referendum for tax.
- SECTION 28E.23 - Budget.
- SECTION 28E.24 - Revenue and tax levies.
- SECTION 28E.25 - Expansion of district.
- SECTION 28E.26 - City civil service and retirement.
- SECTION 28E.27 - Duration of agreements for law enforcement purposes.
- SECTION 28E.28 - Public safety commission.
- SECTION 28E.28A - Referendum on tax levy — dissolution of district.
- SECTION 28E.28B - Legalization of tax levies.
- SECTION 28E.29 - Amana — additional law enforcement.
- SECTION 28E.30 - Agreement for law enforcement administrative services.
- SECTION 28E.31 - Emergency services — contracts for mutual aid.
- SECTION 28E.32 - Emergency services agreements.
- SECTION 28E.35 - Definitions.
- SECTION 28E.36 - Establishment of community cluster.
- SECTION 28E.37 - Designation of townships.
- SECTION 28E.38 - Revenue sharing.
- SECTION 28E.39 - Referendum for ad valorem tax sharing.
- SECTION 28E.40 - Regional metropolitan service area.
- SECTION 28E.41 - Joint county, city, fire district, and school district buildings.
- SECTION 28E.42 - Joint issuance of school district or fire district bonds.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Iowa may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.