2011 Iowa Code
TITLE XV JUDICIAL BRANCH AND JUDICIAL PROCEDURES
SUBTITLE 5 SPECIAL ACTIONS
CHAPTER 668 LIABILITY IN TORT — COMPARATIVE FAULT
- 668.1 Fault defined.
- 668.2 Party defined.
- 668.3 Comparative fault — effect — payment method.
- 668.4 Joint and several liability.
- 668.5 Right of contribution.
- 668.6 Enforcement of contribution.
- 668.7 Effect of release.
- 668.8 Tolling of statute.
- 668.9 Insurance practice.
- 668.10 Governmental exemptions.
- 668.11 Disclosure of expert witnesses in liability cases involving licensed professionals.
- 668.12 Liability for products — defenses.
- 668.13 Interest on judgments.
- 668.14 Evidence of previous payment or future right of payment.
- 668.15 Damages resulting from sexual abuse — evidence.
- 668.16 Applicability of this chapter.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Iowa may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.