2011 Iowa Code
TITLE IX LOCAL GOVERNMENT
SUBTITLE 4 CITIES
CHAPTER 403A MUNICIPAL HOUSING PROJECTS
- 403A.1 Short title.
- 403A.2 Definitions.
- 403A.3 Powers.
- 403A.4 Aid from federal government.
- 403A.5 Exercise of municipal housing powers — municipal housing agency.
- 403A.6 Operation of housing not for profit.
- 403A.7 Housing rentals and tenant admissions.
- 403A.8 Dwellings for disaster victims and defense workers.
- 403A.9 Cooperation between municipalities.
- 403A.10 Tax exemption and payments in lieu of taxes.
- 403A.11 Planning, zoning and building laws — insulation requirements.
- 403A.12 Bonds.
- 403A.13 Form and sale of bonds.
- 403A.14 Provisions of bonds, trust indentures and mortgages.
- 403A.15 Remedies of an obligee.
- 403A.16 Additional remedies conferrable by a municipality.
- 403A.17 Exemption of property from execution sale.
- 403A.18 Transfer of possession or title to federal government.
- 403A.19 Certificate of state auditor.
- 403A.20 Condemnation of property.
- 403A.21 Cooperation in undertaking housing projects.
- 403A.22 Personal interest prohibited.
- 403A.23 Eligibility of persons receiving public assistance.
- 403A.24 Chapter controlling.
- 403A.25 and 403A.26 Repealed by 72 Acts, ch 1092, § 2.
- 403A.27 Percentage of rent as taxes.
- 403A.28 Public hearing required.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Iowa may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.