2011 Iowa Code
TITLE IX LOCAL GOVERNMENT
SUBTITLE 4 CITIES
CHAPTER 403 URBAN RENEWAL
- 403.1 Title.
- 403.2 Declaration of policy.
- 403.3 Municipal program.
- 403.4 Resolution of necessity.
- 403.5 Urban renewal plan.
- 403.6 Powers of municipality.
- 403.7 Condemnation of property.
- 403.8 Sale or lease of property.
- 403.9 Issuance of bonds.
- 403.10 Bonds as legal investment.
- 403.11 Exemptions from legal process.
- 403.12 Powers of municipality.
- 403.13 Presumption of title.
- 403.14 Urban renewal agency powers.
- 403.15 Agency created.
- 403.16 Personal interest prohibited.
- 403.17 Definitions.
- 403.18 Rule of construction.
- 403.19 Division of revenue from taxation — tax increment financing.
- 403.19A Withholding agreement — tax credit.
- 403.20 Percentage of adjustment considered in value assessment.
- 403.21 Communication and cooperation regarding new jobs training projects.
- 403.22 Public improvements related to housing and residential development — low income assistance requirements.
- 403.23 Biennial reporting.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Iowa may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.