2011 Iowa Code
TITLE IX LOCAL GOVERNMENT
SUBTITLE 4 CITIES
CHAPTER 364 POWERS AND DUTIES OF CITIES
- 364.1 Scope.
- 364.2 Vesting of power — franchises.
- 364.3 Limitation of powers.
- 364.4 Property and services outside of city — lease-purchase — insurance.
- 364.5 Joint action — Iowa league of cities — penalty.
- 364.6 Procedure.
- 364.7 Disposal of property.
- 364.8 Overpasses or underpasses.
- 364.9 Flood control — railway tracks.
- 364.11 Street construction by railways.
- 364.12 Responsibility for public places.
- 364.12A Condemnation of residential buildings — public purpose.
- 364.13 Installments.
- 364.13A Special assessments — lien and precedence.
- 364.13B Special assessments — procedures for levy.
- 364.14 Personal injuries.
- 364.15 Changing grade of streets.
- 364.16 Municipal fire protection.
- 364.17 City housing codes.
- 364.18 Federal aid.
- 364.19 Contracts to provide services to tax-exempt property.
- 364.20 Motor vehicles required to operate on ethanol blended gasoline.
- 364.21 Use of vacant school property.
- 364.22 Municipal infractions.
- 364.22A Neglected animals.
- 364.22B Collection of judgment debt.
- 364.23 Energy-efficient lighting required.
- 364.24 Traffic light synchronization.
- 364.25 Retiree health care.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Iowa may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.