2022 Indiana Code
Title 32. Property
Article 31. Landlord-Tenant Relations
Chapter 1. General Provisions
32-31-1-8. Notice to Quit; When Not Necessary
Sec. 8. Notice is not required to terminate a lease in the following situations:
(1) The landlord agrees to rent the premises to the tenant for a specified period of time.
(2) The time for the determination of the tenancy is specified in the contract.
(3) A tenant at will commits waste.
(4) The tenant is a tenant at sufferance.
(5) The express terms of the contract require the tenant to pay the rent in advance, and the tenant refuses or neglects to pay the rent in advance.
(6) The landlord-tenant relationship does not exist.
[Pre-2002 Recodification Citation: 32-7-1-7.]
As added by P.L.2-2002, SEC.16.