2022 Indiana Code
Title 25. Professions and Occupations
Article 1. General Provisions
Chapter 1.1. Effect of Criminal Convictions on Licensed or Registered Persons
- 25-1-1.1-0.5. "Board"
- 25-1-1.1-0.7. "Conviction of Concern"
- 25-1-1.1-1. Denial, Revocation, or Suspension of License or Certificate of Registration; Conviction of Crime
- 25-1-1.1-2. Suspension, Denial, or Revocation of a License or Certificate for Specified Convictions
- 25-1-1.1-3. Suspension or Revocation of License or Certificate; Conviction for Additional Drug Related Offenses
- 25-1-1.1-4. National Criminal History Background Check for Certain Licenses and Certificates; Release of Background Results; Random Audit
- 25-1-1.1-5. Memorandum of Understanding for Data Exchange; Use of Personal Information
- 25-1-1.1-6. Explicit List of Disqualifying Crimes Required; Use of Conviction; Criteria for Evaluating Applicant's Criminal History; Petition to Determine Whether Criminal Conviction Disqualifying
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Indiana may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.