2021 Indiana Code
Title 9. Motor Vehicles
Article 19. Motor Vehicle Equipment
Chapter 14.5. Special Equipment for Private Emergency Vehicles
- 9-19-14.5-0.5. "Chaplain"
- 9-19-14.5-1. Display of Green Lights on Privately Owned Vehicles in Line of Duty
- 9-19-14.5-1.5. Display of Green and White Lights on Public Safety Chaplain's Vehicle
- 9-19-14.5-2. Unlawful Display of Green or Green and White Lights; Violations
- 9-19-14.5-3. Operation of Vehicle When Green or Green and White Lights Illuminated
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Indiana may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.