2021 Indiana Code
Title 29. Probate
Article 3. Guardianships and Protective Proceedings
Chapter 14. Supported Decision Making
- 29-3-14-1. "Supported Decision Making"
- 29-3-14-2. "Supported Decision Making Agreement"
- 29-3-14-3. "Supporter"
- 29-3-14-4. Supported Decision Making Agreements; Execution and Revocation
- 29-3-14-5. Supporter Responsibilities; Prohibited Acts
- 29-3-14-6. Communication of a Request or Decision
- 29-3-14-7. Supported Decision Making Agreements; Requirements
- 29-3-14-8. Revocation of Supported Decision Making Agreements
- 29-3-14-9. Termination of Supported Decision Making Agreements
- 29-3-14-10. Presumption of Validity
- 29-3-14-11. Immunity; Exception
- 29-3-14-12. Meaning and Effect of Supported Decision Making Agreement
- 29-3-14-13. Reporting of Abuse or Neglect
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Indiana may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.