2021 Indiana Code
Title 29. Probate
Article 1. Probate Code
Chapter 5. Execution and Revocation of Wills
Sec. 3.2. Subject to the applicable Indiana Rules of Trial Procedure and the Indiana Rules of Evidence, a video recording, one (1) or more photographs, or an audio recording made or captured during part or all of a will's execution may be admissible as evidence of the following:
(1) The proper execution of a will.
(2) The intentions of a testator.
(3) The mental state or capacity of a testator.
(4) The authenticity of a will.
(5) Matters that are determined by a court to be relevant to the probate of a will.
As added by P.L.4-2003, SEC.3. Amended by P.L.185-2021, SEC.4.