2021 Indiana Code
Title 20. Education
Article 51. School Scholarships
Chapter 1. Definitions
20-51-1-4.7. "Eligible School"
Sec. 4.7. "Eligible school" refers to a public or nonpublic elementary school or high school that:
(1) is located in Indiana;
(2) requires an eligible choice scholarship student to pay tuition or transfer tuition to attend;
(3) voluntarily agrees to enroll an eligible choice scholarship student;
(4) is accredited by either the state board or a national or regional accreditation agency that is recognized by the state board;
(5) administers the statewide assessment program;
(6) is not a charter school or the school corporation in which an eligible choice scholarship student has legal settlement under IC 20-26-11; and
(7) submits to the department only the student performance data required for a category designation under IC 20-31-8-3.
As added by P.L.92-2011, SEC.6. Amended by P.L.211-2013, SEC.6; P.L.242-2017, SEC.49.