There is a newer version of this Chapter
2021 Indiana Code
Title 20. Education
Article 49. State Management of Common School Funds; State Advances and Loans
Chapter 9. Charter and Innovation School Advance Program
- 20-49-9-1. Applicability
- 20-49-9-2. "Advance"
- 20-49-9-3. "Charter School"
- 20-49-9-4. "School"
- 20-49-9-5. Advance Program Established
- 20-49-9-6. Application Procedure
- 20-49-9-7. State Board Approval
- 20-49-9-8. Qualification Criteria
- 20-49-9-9. Advance on per Student Basis
- 20-49-9-10. Terms; Limitations
- 20-49-9-11. Withholding Power
- 20-49-9-12. Withholding; Eligibility Determination
- 20-49-9-13. Advance Not a Constitutional Debt
- 20-49-9-14. Authority to Renegotiate the Terms of an Advance; Application Process
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Indiana may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.