There is a newer version of this Chapter
2021 Indiana Code
Title 20. Education
Article 49. State Management of Common School Funds; State Advances and Loans
Chapter 4. Advancement From Common School Fund; Buildings; Technology Programs
- 20-49-4-0.3. Repealed
- 20-49-4-0.4. Repealed
- 20-49-4-1. Application; Reorganized Schools
- 20-49-4-2. Exemption for Procedures; Loss From Disaster
- 20-49-4-3. "Advance"
- 20-49-4-4. "Disaster"
- 20-49-4-5. "Educational Technology Program"
- 20-49-4-6. "Fund"
- 20-49-4-7. "School Building Construction Program"
- 20-49-4-8. Power; State Board; Advance; Eligibility
- 20-49-4-9. Priority of Advances; School Building Construction Programs
- 20-49-4-10. Priority of Advances; Educational Technology Programs
- 20-49-4-11. Application
- 20-49-4-12. Condition of Advance; Capital Projects Operations Fund
- 20-49-4-13. Maximum Advance; School Building Construction Program
- 20-49-4-14. Maximum Advance; Educational Technology Programs
- 20-49-4-15. Maximum Term of Advance; School Building Construction Program; Prepayment; Interest Rate
- 20-49-4-16. Maximum Term of Advance; Educational Technology Program; Prepayment; Interest Rate
- 20-49-4-17. Statutory Construction; Advance Not Treated as Debt of School Corporation
- 20-49-4-18. Repayment of Advance; Terms; State Tuition Support
- 20-49-4-19. Terms of Agreement; Right to Offset Advance Against State Tuition Support
- 20-49-4-20. Statutory Construction; Advance Not Treated as Debt of State
- 20-49-4-21. Power; Levy; School Building Construction Program; Replacement of Amount Deducted From State Tuition Support
- 20-49-4-22. Power; Levy; Educational Technology Program; Replacement of Amount Deducted From State Tuition Support
- 20-49-4-23. Power; Treasurer of State; State Board; Sell, Transfer, or Liquidate Agreements; Conditions
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Indiana may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.