2021 Indiana Code
Title 20. Education
Article 49. State Management of Common School Funds; State Advances and Loans
Chapter 3. State Administration of Common School Fund
20-49-3-17. Report Concerning Charter Schools
Sec. 17. (a) Before July 1 of each year, the state board, in cooperation with the department, shall:
(1) prepare a report of the information described in subsection (b); and
(2) present the report to the budget committee.
(b) The report referred to in subsection (a) must describe the following information for the immediately preceding calendar year:
(1) Any charter schools that closed or otherwise ceased operations during the immediately preceding calendar year.
(2) For each charter school specified in subdivision (1), and for each advance from the fund that was not repaid in full before the date on which the charter school closed or otherwise ceased operations, the outstanding amounts of principal and interest that the charter school owes to the fund.
(3) The efforts being made by the state board and the department to collect the unpaid advances and interest described in subdivision (2).
As added by P.L.259-2019, SEC.13.