There is a newer version of this Chapter
2021 Indiana Code
Title 20. Education
Article 44. Property Tax Levies; General Provisions
Chapter 3. Application of Levy Excess to Reduce Property Taxes
- 20-44-3-1. "Fund"
- 20-44-3-2. "Levy Excess" Defined; Limitation
- 20-44-3-3. Validity; Levy Excess
- 20-44-3-4. Required Deposit of Levy Excess; Levy Excess Fund
- 20-44-3-5. Inclusion of Balance in Budget
- 20-44-3-6. Expenditure After Appropriation; Reduction of Maximum Levy
- 20-44-3-7. Transfer Between Funds
- 20-44-3-8. Repealed
- 20-44-3-9. Minimum Balance
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Indiana may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.