There is a newer version of this Chapter
2021 Indiana Code
Title 20. Education
Article 35. Special Education
Chapter 9. Reading and Writing Instruction for Blind Students
- 20-35-9-1. "Blind Student"
- 20-35-9-2. "Braille"
- 20-35-9-3. "Case Conference Committee"
- 20-35-9-4. "Individualized Education Program"
- 20-35-9-5. Braille; Presumption Regarding Student Proficiency and Use in Instruction
- 20-35-9-6. Literacy Assessment of Students
- 20-35-9-7. Providing Braille Instruction
- 20-35-9-8. Case Conference; Information Regarding Media Options
- 20-35-9-9. Rule Adoption
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Indiana may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.