There is a newer version of this Chapter
2021 Indiana Code
Title 20. Education
Article 35. Special Education
Chapter 12. Language Development for Children Who Are Deaf or Hard of Hearing
- 20-35-12-1. Applicability
- 20-35-12-2. "Advisory Committee"
- 20-35-12-3. "Amplification Device"
- 20-35-12-4. "Asl"
- 20-35-12-5. "Center"
- 20-35-12-6. "Deaf or Hard of Hearing"
- 20-35-12-7. "English"
- 20-35-12-8. "Language Developmental Milestones"
- 20-35-12-9. "Office of the Secretary"
- 20-35-12-10. Appointment of Advisory Committee; Membership
- 20-35-12-11. Advisory Committee; Assist and Advise Center
- 20-35-12-12. Establish List of Language Developmental Milestones; Provide List and Information to Advisory Committee
- 20-35-12-13. Advisory Committee Duties
- 20-35-12-14. Center Duties; Parent Resource Requirements
- 20-35-12-15. Approval of Tools and Assessments; Requirements
- 20-35-12-16. Office of the Secretary; Administration of Assessment
- 20-35-12-17. School Corporation; Administration of Assessment
- 20-35-12-18. Opting Out of Administration of Assessment
- 20-35-12-19. Training and Technical Assistance by the Center
- 20-35-12-20. Results of Administration of Tools or Assessments; Provision to Center
- 20-35-12-21. Annual Report; Posted; Data
- 20-35-12-22. Implementation; Compliance With Laws
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Indiana may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.