2021 Indiana Code
Title 15. Agriculture and Animals
Article 17. Animal Health and Animal Products
Chapter 16. Licenses
15-17-16-5. Grounds for Denial, Suspension, or Revocation
Sec. 5. The board may refuse to issue or reissue and may suspend or revoke a license issued under this article for any of the following reasons relating to the licensee or applicant for a license:
(1) Material misstatement in the application for original license, or in the application for any reissue of a license, under this article.
(2) Violation of this article or of a rule or order of the board.
(3) Abetting another in the violation of this article or of a rule or order of the board.
(4) Allowing a license issued under this article to be used by an unlicensed person.
(5) Conviction of a crime, an essential element of which is misstatement, fraud, or dishonesty.
(6) Conviction for violating a law or regulation of another state or of the United States that is materially similar to a substantive provision of this article or a rule of the board.
(7) Suspension or other disciplinary action taken by the Secretary of the United States Department of Agriculture under the Packers and Stock Yards Acts of 1921 (7 U.S.C. 181 through 7 U.S.C. 229), as amended, if it appears that the applicant or licensee committed or participated in the violation covered by the disciplinary action.
(8) Material misrepresentation or false promises of a character likely to influence, persuade, or induce to action, in connection with any business subject to this article.
(9) Failure to possess the qualifications determined by the board to be necessary or to meet the requirements of this article for the issuance or holding of a license.
[Pre-2008 Recodification Citation: 15-2.1-17-5.]
As added by P.L.2-2008, SEC.8.