2021 Indiana Code
Title 15. Agriculture and Animals
Article 14. Agricultural Fairs, Associations, and Societies
Chapter 1. Organization of Interstate Fairs
15-14-1-5. Officers; Rules; Records
Sec. 5. (a) A corporation incorporated under this chapter:
(1) shall elect officers or agents necessary to carry into operation the purposes of its organization;
(2) may prescribe and adopt rules for the direction of its officers and members; and
(3) shall keep a fair record of its proceedings and accounts in proper books.
(b) The corporation's records or copies of the records that:
(1) are certified by the secretary or clerk of the corporation; and
(2) have affixed the corporate seal;
may be used as evidence in a court proceeding.
[Pre-2008 Recodification Citation: 15-1-2-5.]
As added by P.L.2-2008, SEC.5.