2020 Indiana Code
Title 32. Property
Article 31. Landlord-Tenant Relations
Chapter 9. Rights of Tenants Who Are Victims of Certain Crimes
- 32-31-9-1. Application; Waiver
- 32-31-9-2. Applicability of Definitions
- 32-31-9-3. "Applicable Offense"
- 32-31-9-4. "Applicant"
- 32-31-9-5. "Dwelling Unit"
- 32-31-9-6. "Perpetrator"
- 32-31-9-7. "Protected Individual"
- 32-31-9-8. Lease Protections; Prohibition of Retaliation by Landlord
- 32-31-9-9. Change of Lock Requirements
- 32-31-9-10. Change of Lock Requirements if a Court Issues a Protection or Restraining Order
- 32-31-9-11. Reimbursement for Lock Changes; Key Requirements
- 32-31-9-12. Termination of Rental Agreements by Protected Individuals; Written Notices; Liability
- 32-31-9-13. Rights and Obligations of Other Adult Tenants
- 32-31-9-14. Liability of a Perpetrator Who Is a Tenant
- 32-31-9-15. Landlord or Agent Liability
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Indiana may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.