2020 Indiana Code
Title 14. Natural and Cultural Resources
Article 10. Natural Resources Commission
Chapter 1. Establishment of Commission
14-10-1-1. Establishment and Members of Commission
Sec. 1. The natural resources commission is established. The commission consists of twelve (12) members as follows:
(1) The commissioner of the Indiana department of transportation or the commissioner's designee.
(2) The commissioner of the department of environmental management or the commissioner's designated deputy.
(3) The director of the office of tourism development or the director's designee (before July 1, 2020) or the director of the Indiana destination development corporation or the director's designee (after June 30, 2020).
(4) The director of the department.
(5) The chairperson of the advisory council established by IC 14-9-6-1.
(6) The president of the Indiana academy of science or the president's designee.
(7) Six (6) citizen members appointed by the governor, at least two (2) of whom must have knowledge, experience, or education in the environment or in natural resource conservation. Not more than three (3) citizen members may be of the same political party.
[Pre-1995 Recodification Citation: 14-3-3-3(a), (c) part.]
As added by P.L.1-1995, SEC.3. Amended by P.L.229-2005, SEC.9; P.L.95-2006, SEC.7; P.L.78-2019, SEC.13.