2019 Indiana Code
Title 6. Taxation
Article 8.1. Department of State Revenue; Tax Administration
Chapter 17. Income Tax Return Preparers; Preparer Tax Identification Numbers
- 6-8.1-17-1. "Income tax return"
- 6-8.1-17-2. "Income tax return preparer"
- 6-8.1-17-3. "PTIN"
- 6-8.1-17-4. Preparation of income tax returns; substantial portion
- 6-8.1-17-5. Income tax preparation; restricted unless PTIN provided on the return
- 6-8.1-17-6. Income tax preparation; preparer required to provide PTIN on any return
- 6-8.1-17-7. Penalties for failing to provide PTIN
- 6-8.1-17-8. Department authority to implement an oversight program using PTINs
- 6-8.1-17-9. Bar or suspension of income tax preparer from filing income tax returns; hearing; judicial review
- 6-8.1-17-10. Communication protocols to share and exchange PTIN information with Internal Revenue Service; other states
- 6-8.1-17-11. Rules
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Indiana may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.