2019 Indiana Code
Title 36. Local Government
Article 8. Public Safety
Chapter 2.1. Rights of Police Officers
- 36-8-2.1-1. Application of chapter
- 36-8-2.1-2. "Interview"
- 36-8-2.1-3. "Police department"
- 36-8-2.1-4. Rights of police officer
- 36-8-2.1-5. Procedures; statement of rights
- 36-8-2.1-6. Contracts executed or renewed before July 1, 2019
- 36-8-2.1-7. Rights under contract or other law
- 36-8-2.1-8. No prohibition on political activity; exceptions
- 36-8-2.1-9. Notification of disciplinary measures
- 36-8-2.1-10. Prohibition against threat of discipline
- 36-8-2.1-11. Disclosure of financial information
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Indiana may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.