2019 Indiana Code
Title 32. Property
Article 32. Time Shares and Camping Clubs
Chapter 1. Application
Sec. 1. This article does not apply to the following:
(1) The sale of not more than twelve (12) time shares or camping club memberships in a time share project or camping site project, unless the developer offers to sell time shares or camping club memberships in other projects in the same subdivision and the total number of the shares offered for sale exceeds twenty-six (26) in a period of twelve (12) months.
(2) The sale or transfer of a time share or camping club membership by an owner who is not the developer, unless the time share or camping club membership is sold in the ordinary course of business of that owner.
(3) Any transfer of a time share or camping club membership by deed instead of foreclosure or as a result of foreclosure of the time share or camping club membership.
(4) A gratuitous transfer of a time share or camping site.
(5) A transfer of a time share or camping club membership by devise or descent or a transfer to an inter vivos trust, unless the method of disposition is adopted for the purpose of evading this chapter.
[Pre-2002 Recodification Citation: 24-5-9-21.]
As added by P.L.2-2002, SEC.17.