2019 Indiana Code
Title 32. Property
Article 21. Conveyance Procedures for Real Property
Chapter 13. Display of Political Signs on Property Subject to Restrictive Covenants or Homeowners Association Rules
- 32-21-13-1. Application of election law definitions
- 32-21-13-2. "Rules"
- 32-21-13-3. "Sign"
- 32-21-13-4. Prohibition on homeowner association adoption or enforcement of rules relating to display of political signs; exceptions
- 32-21-13-5. Permissible rules relating to display of political signs
- 32-21-13-6. Homeowners association may remove sign that violates permitted rules
- 32-21-13-7. Political activity on homeowners association property may not be prohibited; exception
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Indiana may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.