There is a newer version of this Chapter
2019 Indiana Code
Title 29. Probate
Article 1. Probate Code
Chapter 21. Electronic Wills
- 29-1-21-1. Purpose of chapter; presumptions
- 29-1-21-2. Exclusive authority; application of other statutes
- 29-1-21-3. Definitions
- 29-1-21-4. Attestation; electronic signature; self proving clause
- 29-1-21-5. Video recording; admissibility
- 29-1-21-6. "Form vendor"; instructions to signatory
- 29-1-21-7. Execution of electronic will
- 29-1-21-8. Revocation of electronic will
- 29-1-21-9. Use of converted copy; affidavit
- 29-1-21-10. Maintenance, receipt, and transfer of electronic will
- 29-1-21-11. Delivery of electronic will; recipients; methods of delivery
- 29-1-21-12. "Destroy"; destruction of electronic will
- 29-1-21-13. Affidavit of regularity
- 29-1-21-14. Prima facie evidence of validity
- 29-1-21-15. "Electronic will copy"; deposit of electronic will
- 29-1-21-16. "Filing of an electronic will"
- 29-1-21-17. "Other electronic will"; "rejected will"; probate of other electronic will or rejected will
- 29-1-21-18. "Digital asset"; "electronic communication"; "custodian"; "users"; "transaction"
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Indiana may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.