2019 Indiana Code
Title 15. Agriculture and Animals
Article 18. Dairy Products
Chapter 2. Milk and Cream Purchases
- 15-18-2-1. "Babcock test"
- 15-18-2-2. "Board"
- 15-18-2-3. "Milk distributor"
- 15-18-2-4. "Other processing plant"
- 15-18-2-5. "Person"
- 15-18-2-6. "Receiving station"
- 15-18-2-7. "Standard Babcock testing glassware"
- 15-18-2-8. Enforcement
- 15-18-2-9. Creamery examining board; membership
- 15-18-2-10. Terms
- 15-18-2-11. Reimbursement
- 15-18-2-12. Duties
- 15-18-2-13. Inspection
- 15-18-2-14. Basis of milk purchases; fresh samples; composite samples
- 15-18-2-15. Unfair samples; fraudulent manipulation of weights or samples; method of weighing and sampling
- 15-18-2-16. Fraudulent manipulation of tests
- 15-18-2-17. Babcock testing; scales; other equipment
- 15-18-2-18. License for milk or cream buyers; fees; revocation
- 15-18-2-19. Tester's license; employment of licensed tester; examination; license fee; revocation; refusal to issue license
- 15-18-2-20. Sampler's license; employment of licensed sampler; examination; license fee; revocation; refusal to issue license
- 15-18-2-21. New license for testers and samplers
- 15-18-2-22. Plant license
- 15-18-2-23. Receiving station or other milk or cream processing plant license
- 15-18-2-24. Milk or cream tester's license
- 15-18-2-25. Sampler's license
- 15-18-2-26. License expiration
- 15-18-2-27. Repealed
- 15-18-2-28. Fees on milk purchases; charge-back to producers
- 15-18-2-29. Payment of fees; use of funds
- 15-18-2-30. Late fees
- 15-18-2-31. Disposition of license fees
- 15-18-2-32. Annual report; statistics; records
- 15-18-2-33. Powers of inspectors; powers of creamery examining board
- 15-18-2-34. Interference with or obstruction of inspector
- 15-18-2-35. Violations
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Indiana may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.