2019 Indiana Code
Title 10. Public Safety
Article 14. Emergency Management
Chapter 4. State Disaster Relief Fund
- 10-14-4-0.3. "Backfill employee"
- 10-14-4-1. "Disaster"
- 10-14-4-2. "Eligible entity"
- 10-14-4-3. "Fund"
- 10-14-4-4. "Public facility"
- 10-14-4-5. State disaster relief fund
- 10-14-4-6. Grants; eligible entities
- 10-14-4-7. Grants; limitations
- 10-14-4-8. Grants; limitations for entity suffering multiple disaster emergencies
- 10-14-4-8.5. Grants; backfill employees
- 10-14-4-9. Grant application for eligible entity other than individual
- 10-14-4-10. Grants; administration by receiving entity; effects on property tax levy
- 10-14-4-11. Rules; emergency rules
- 10-14-4-12. Offenses
- 10-14-4-13. Financial assistance for individual eligible entity
- 10-14-4-14. Compensation for damages; individual eligible entity
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Indiana may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.