2018 Indiana Code
TITLE 6. Taxation
ARTICLE 1.1. PROPERTY TAXES
CHAPTER 46.2. Abatement Deduction for Vacant Buildings in an Entrepreneur and Enterprise District
- 6-1.1-46.2-1. "District"
- 6-1.1-46.2-2. "District board"
- 6-1.1-46.2-3. "Eligible vacant building"
- 6-1.1-46.2-4. Application for deduction; district board; statement of benefits; contents
- 6-1.1-46.2-5. Form; application and statement of benefits; public record
- 6-1.1-46.2-6. District board review of application; resolution to approve deduction; required findings; approval by fiscal body of municipality
- 6-1.1-46.2-7. Entitlement to deduction; eligible vacant building used for commercial or industrial purposes
- 6-1.1-46.2-8. Abatement schedule; duration
- 6-1.1-46.2-9. Amount of deduction
- 6-1.1-46.2-10. Process to claim deduction; compliance information
- 6-1.1-46.2-11. Failure to comply with statement of benefits; hearing; determination; resolution; notice; appeal
- 6-1.1-46.2-12. Fee for filing an application; standards for granting a deduction
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Indiana may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.