2018 Indiana Code
TITLE 6. Taxation
ARTICLE 1.1. PROPERTY TAXES
CHAPTER 39. Economic Development Districts
- 6-1.1-39-0.3. Legalization of certain loans, loan agreements, and similar arrangements
- 6-1.1-39-1. Application of chapter
- 6-1.1-39-1.1. "Additional area"
- 6-1.1-39-1.2. "Local public improvement"
- 6-1.1-39-1.5. "Industrial development program"
- 6-1.1-39-1.6. "Qualified industrial development project"
- 6-1.1-39-2. Designation of unit area as district; adoption of declaratory ordinance
- 6-1.1-39-2.5. Review of proposed project; preliminary certification
- 6-1.1-39-3. Notice of adoption of ordinance; hearing; requisites; final action; appeal
- 6-1.1-39-4. Appellate procedure; grounds; burden of proof
- 6-1.1-39-5. Allocation and distribution of property taxes; assessed value of taxable property; rules; forms
- 6-1.1-39-6. Enlargement of districts
- 6-1.1-39-7. Allocation areas; declaration as part of district prohibited
- 6-1.1-39-8. Expiration of district designation
- 6-1.1-39-9. Industrial development program obligations; ordinance; proceeds of obligation
- 6-1.1-39-10. Authorization to enter into an agreement with a taxpayer for waiver of review of an assessment of property taxes in an allocation area during the term of bonds or lease obligations payable from allocated property taxes
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Indiana may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.