2018 Indiana Code
TITLE 6. Taxation
ARTICLE 1.1. PROPERTY TAXES
CHAPTER 35.7. Assessor, Appraiser, and Tax Representative Standards of Conduct
- 6-1.1-35.7-1. "Appraiser"
- 6-1.1-35.7-2. "Tax representative"
- 6-1.1-35.7-3. Adherence to Uniform Standards of Professional Appaiser Practice; prohibited actions
- 6-1.1-35.7-4. Conduct of township assessor, county assessor; or employee of the township assessor or county assessor; revocation of certification; certification appeal board
- 6-1.1-35.7-5. Period of certification revocation; effect of revocation on contracts
- 6-1.1-35.7-6. Prohibited actions of a tax representative
- 6-1.1-35.7-7. Grounds for revoking the certification of a tax representative
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Indiana may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.