2018 Indiana Code
TITLE 6. Taxation
ARTICLE 1.1. PROPERTY TAXES
CHAPTER 21.8. Rainy Day Fund Loans to Qualified Taxing Units
- 6-1.1-21.8-1. "Board" defined
- 6-1.1-21.8-2. "Qualified taxing unit"
- 6-1.1-21.8-3. Loan application; prerequisites to grant of loan
- 6-1.1-21.8-4. Loan terms; repayment schedule
- 6-1.1-21.8-5. Maximum loan amount for a particular qualified taxing unit
- 6-1.1-21.8-6. "Delinquent tax"; loan proceeds and delinquent tax payments; calculation of levy excess; expenditure of loan receipts
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Indiana may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.