2018 Indiana Code
TITLE 6. Taxation
ARTICLE 1.1. PROPERTY TAXES
CHAPTER 20. Procedures for Issuance of Bonds and Other Evidences of Indebtedness by Political Subdivisions
- 6-1.1-20-0.5. Project cost; exception for donations
- 6-1.1-20-0.7. Project costs for a political subdivision located in Hamilton County; exemption for money segregated for use in the project
- 6-1.1-20-1. "Bonds"
- 6-1.1-20-1.1. "Controlled project"
- 6-1.1-20-1.2. "Debt service"
- 6-1.1-20-1.3. "Lease"
- 6-1.1-20-1.4. "Lease rentals"
- 6-1.1-20-1.5. "Obligations"
- 6-1.1-20-1.6. "Property taxes"
- 6-1.1-20-1.7. "Project"
- 6-1.1-20-1.8. "County voter registration office"
- 6-1.1-20-1.9. "Registered voter", "eligible voter", and "owner of property"
- 6-1.1-20-2. Lease obligations and issuance of instruments authorized
- 6-1.1-20-2.5. Allocation of certain project costs
- 6-1.1-20-3. Repealed
- 6-1.1-20-3.1. Procedures to be completed by political subdivision before imposing property taxes for bonds or lease for certain projects; thresholds
- 6-1.1-20-3.2. Petition and remonstrance process for bonds or lease for certain projects
- 6-1.1-20-3.3. Applicability of other statutes to imposition of property taxes
- 6-1.1-20-3.4. Repealed
- 6-1.1-20-3.5. Procedures required before imposing property taxes for bonds or lease for certain projects; thresholds; petition requesting initiation of referendum
- 6-1.1-20-3.6. Referendum process for bonds or lease for certain projects
- 6-1.1-20-3.7. Political subdivision resolution to apply local public question process if no petition requested the application or in certain disaster, accident, or emergency circumstances
- 6-1.1-20-3.8. Procedure for initiating referendum for certain projects when petition and remonstrance process would otherwise apply
- 6-1.1-20-4. Repealed
- 6-1.1-20-5. Issuance of bonds or leases in excess of $5,000; objections by taxpayers to certain bonds or leases
- 6-1.1-20-6. Department of local government finance hearing on taxpayers' objections; department action; appeal
- 6-1.1-20-7. Interest rate in excess of 8%; approval by department of local government finance of certain bonds
- 6-1.1-20-7.5. Review and approval by department of local government finance not required for certain bonds or leases
- 6-1.1-20-8. Repealed
- 6-1.1-20-8.5. Repealed
- 6-1.1-20-9. Public improvement bonds, ordinance, or resolution; construction bidding
- 6-1.1-20-10. Restrictions on promoting a position on a petition and remonstrance
- 6-1.1-20-10.1. Restrictions on promoting a position on a referendum
- 6-1.1-20-11. Standards; validity of signatures on petition
- 6-1.1-20-12. Distribution of levy approved in referendum
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Indiana may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.