2018 Indiana Code
TITLE 6. Taxation
ARTICLE 1.1. PROPERTY TAXES
CHAPTER 20.2. Rainy Day Fund Loans to Certain Counties
- 6-1.1-20.2-1. "Board"
- 6-1.1-20.2-2. "Eligible county"
- 6-1.1-20.2-3. Eligible county may apply to board for loan
- 6-1.1-20.2-4. Board determines terms of any loan after review by budget committee
- 6-1.1-20.2-5. Interest on loan
- 6-1.1-20.2-6. Term of loan repayment; penalty
- 6-1.1-20.2-7. Disbursement of loan proceeds by board
- 6-1.1-20.2-8. Repayment of loan by eligible county from any revenue sources
- 6-1.1-20.2-9. Obligation to repay loan not basis to obtain excessive tax levy
- 6-1.1-20.2-10. Deposit by board of loan payments
- 6-1.1-20.2-11. Loan proceeds received not considered part of levy excess
- 6-1.1-20.2-12. Chapter constitutes complete authority for loans
- 6-1.1-20.2-13. Treasurer of state payment of delinquent loan payments from eligible county funds held by state
- 6-1.1-20.2-14. Restriction on use of loans
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Indiana may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.