2018 Indiana Code
TITLE 6. Taxation
ARTICLE 1.1. PROPERTY TAXES
CHAPTER 12.8. Deduction for Residence in Inventory
- 6-1.1-12.8-0.5. "Affiliated group"
- 6-1.1-12.8-1. "Residence in inventory"
- 6-1.1-12.8-2. "Residential builder"
- 6-1.1-12.8-3. Deduction
- 6-1.1-12.8-4. Required statement
- 6-1.1-12.8-5. Allocation area; deduction disallowed
- 6-1.1-12.8-6. Restriction on deductions under multiple statutes
- 6-1.1-12.8-7. Change in ownership
- 6-1.1-12.8-8. Voidance of rules; residence in inventory property tax deduction
- 6-1.1-12.8-9. Limit on number of residences in inventory
- 6-1.1-12.8-10. Affiliated group limit
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Indiana may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.