2018 Indiana Code
TITLE 6. Taxation
ARTICLE 1.1. PROPERTY TAXES
CHAPTER 12.6. Deduction for Model Residence
- 6-1.1-12.6-0.5. "Affiliated group"
- 6-1.1-12.6-1. "Model residence"
- 6-1.1-12.6-2. Applicability; amount of deduction; termination of deduction on sale of residence
- 6-1.1-12.6-2.1. Expired
- 6-1.1-12.6-3. Statement to claim deduction and information required; filing requirement; county auditor duties
- 6-1.1-12.6-4. Limitation of deduction to three residences; procedure for enforcement
- 6-1.1-12.6-5. Deduction inapplicable in allocation area
- 6-1.1-12.6-6. Prohibition against application of the deduction and a deduction under another statute
- 6-1.1-12.6-7. Application of the deduction on change of ownership
- 6-1.1-12.6-8. Affiliated group limited to three deductions
- 6-1.1-12.6-9. Voidance of rules; model residence property tax deduction
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Indiana may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.