2018 Indiana Code
TITLE 35. Criminal Law and Procedure
ARTICLE 46. MISCELLANEOUS OFFENSES
CHAPTER 3. Offenses Relating to Animals
- 35-46-3-0.1. Application of certain amendments to chapter
- 35-46-3-0.5. Definitions
- 35-46-3-1. Harboring a non-immunized dog
- 35-46-3-2. Repealed
- 35-46-3-3. "Animal"
- 35-46-3-4. "Animal fighting contest"
- 35-46-3-4.3. "Animal fighting paraphernalia"
- 35-46-3-4.5. "Law enforcement animal"
- 35-46-3-5. Exceptions from chapter; electrocution
- 35-46-3-6. Impoundment of animals; probable cause hearing; penalties; custody; bond
- 35-46-3-7. Abandonment or neglect of vertebrate animals; defense
- 35-46-3-8. Purchase or possession of animals for fighting contests
- 35-46-3-8.5. Possession of animal fighting paraphernalia
- 35-46-3-9. Promotion, use of animals, or attendance with animal at animal fighting contest
- 35-46-3-9.5. Promoting an animal fighting contest
- 35-46-3-10. Attendance at fighting contest
- 35-46-3-11. Cruelty to a law enforcement animal
- 35-46-3-11.3. Cruelty to a search and rescue dog
- 35-46-3-11.5. Cruelty to a service animal
- 35-46-3-12. Torture or mutilation of a vertebrate animal; killing a domestic animal
- 35-46-3-12.5. Domestic violence animal cruelty
- 35-46-3-13. Removal of attack dog's vocal cords; animal cruelty
- 35-46-3-14. Bestiality
- 35-46-3-15. Electrocution or decompression of animals
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Indiana may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.