2018 Indiana Code
TITLE 29. Probate
ARTICLE 2. MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS
CHAPTER 19. Funeral Planning Declaration
- 29-2-19-1. "Declarant"
- 29-2-19-2. "Declaration"
- 29-2-19-3. "Designee"
- 29-2-19-4. "Disposition"
- 29-2-19-5. "Funeral services"
- 29-2-19-6. "Grave memorial"
- 29-2-19-7. "Merchandise"
- 29-2-19-8. Funeral planning declaration; requirements
- 29-2-19-9. Funeral planning declaration; declarant's preferences
- 29-2-19-10. Conflict resolution
- 29-2-19-11. Immunity for good faith reliance
- 29-2-19-12. Funeral planning declaration; form required; additional directions permitted
- 29-2-19-13. Form of funeral planning declaration
- 29-2-19-14. Revocation
- 29-2-19-15. Effect of dissolution, annulment, or separation
- 29-2-19-16. Law governing a designee who is unable or unwilling to serve
- 29-2-19-17. Priority among individuals as to right to control disposition of decedent‛s body and make other arrangements
- 29-2-19-18. Reliance on out-of-state declarations
- 29-2-19-19. Actions to contest the validity of a funeral planning declaration
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Indiana may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.