2018 Indiana Code
TITLE 20. Education
ARTICLE 49. STATE MANAGEMENT OF COMMON SCHOOL FUNDS; STATE ADVANCES AND LOANS
CHAPTER 10. Advancement From Common School Fund; Improvements in School Security
- 20-49-10-1. "Advance"
- 20-49-10-2. "Charter school"
- 20-49-10-3. "Fund"
- 20-49-10-4. School corporation and charter school safety advance program established
- 20-49-10-5. Use of advance; maximum amount of advance; determination of maximum amount of advance
- 20-49-10-6. Use of application to secured school safety board as application for an advance from common school fund; procedure to make an advance
- 20-49-10-7. Terms and conditions of an advance
- 20-49-10-8. Withholding power
- 20-49-10-9. Withholding; eligibility determination
- 20-49-10-10. Property tax levy
- 20-49-10-11. Advance not a constitutional debt
- 20-49-10-12. Security interest; procedure to redetermine security interest; limitation
- 20-49-10-13. Rulemaking
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Indiana may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.