2018 Indiana Code
TITLE 20. Education
ARTICLE 23. ORGANIZATION OF SCHOOL CORPORATIONS
CHAPTER 17.2. Election of School Board Members in East Chicago
Sec. 4.1. (a) As used in this section, "council district" refers to a district of the city legislative body:
(1) established under IC 36-4-6-3; and
(2) as in effect on January 1, 2015.
(b) The districts from which a member of the governing body is elected under section 3.1(b) of this chapter are as follows:
(1) School corporation district 1 consists of the territory formed by council district 1 and council district 2.
(2) School corporation district 2 consists of the territory formed by council district 3 and council district 4.
(3) School corporation district 3 consists of the territory formed by council district 5 and council district 6.
As added by P.L.222-2015, SEC.5.