2017 Indiana Code
TITLE 9. Motor Vehicles
ARTICLE 30. GENERAL PENALTY PROVISIONS
CHAPTER 10. Habitual Violator of Traffic Laws
- 9-30-10-0.3. P.L.107-1985 does not affect rights, liabilities, penalties, proceedings; enforcement under prior law; effect on suspension of driving privileges; imposition and enforcement of probation
- 9-30-10-1. "Judgment"
- 9-30-10-2. "License"
- 9-30-10-3. "Violation"
- 9-30-10-4. Habitual violators
- 9-30-10-5. Notice of suspension; term; relief for judicial review
- 9-30-10-6. Repealed
- 9-30-10-6.5. Court finding of habitual traffic violator
- 9-30-10-7. Repealed
- 9-30-10-8. Repealed
- 9-30-10-9. Repealed
- 9-30-10-10. Repealed
- 9-30-10-11. Repealed
- 9-30-10-12. Repealed
- 9-30-10-13. Repealed
- 9-30-10-14. Repealed
- 9-30-10-14.1. Petition for rescission of lifetime suspension of driving privileges; contents; service
- 9-30-10-14.2. Petition filed after June 30, 2016; burden of proof; terms and conditions; reinstatement order
- 9-30-10-15. Repealed
- 9-30-10-16. Operating a motor vehicle while privileges are suspended; Level 6 felony
- 9-30-10-17. Operating motor vehicle while privileges are forfeited for life; habitual traffic violator who causes bodily injury or death; Level 5 felony
- 9-30-10-17.5. Repealed
- 9-30-10-18. Defenses; extreme emergency; burden of proof
- 9-30-10-19. Eligibility for specialized driving privileges
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Indiana may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.