2017 Indiana Code
TITLE 35. Criminal Law and Procedure
ARTICLE 50. SENTENCES
CHAPTER 2. Death Sentence and Sentences for Felonies and Habitual Offenders
- 35-50-2-0.1. Application of certain amendments to chapter
- 35-50-2-0.2. Effect of addition of section 7.1 of chapter and amendment of chapter by P.L.328-1985
- 35-50-2-0.3. Content of juvenile record
- 35-50-2-1. Definitions
- 35-50-2-1.3. "Advisory sentence"
- 35-50-2-1.4. "Criminal organization"
- 35-50-2-1.5. "Individual with an intellectual disability"
- 35-50-2-1.8. "Sex offense against a child"
- 35-50-2-2. Repealed
- 35-50-2-2.1. Suspension; persons with juvenile record
- 35-50-2-2.2. Suspension of a sentence for a felony
- 35-50-2-3. Murder
- 35-50-2-4. Class A felony; Level 1 felony
- 35-50-2-4.5. Level 2 felony
- 35-50-2-5. Class B felony; Level 3 felony
- 35-50-2-5.5. Level 4 felony
- 35-50-2-6. Class C felony; Level 5 felony; commission of nonsupport of child as Class D felony
- 35-50-2-7. Class D felony; Level 6 felony; judgment of conviction entered as a misdemeanor
- 35-50-2-7.1. Repealed
- 35-50-2-8. Habitual offenders
- 35-50-2-8.5. Repealed
- 35-50-2-9. Death penalty sentencing procedure
- 35-50-2-10. Repealed
- 35-50-2-11. Firearm used in commission of offense; firearm discharged or pointed at police officer during commission of offense; separate charge; additional sentence
- 35-50-2-12. Characteristics of incarcerated offenders; publication of findings
- 35-50-2-13. Use of firearms in controlled substance offenses under IC 35-48-4-1 through IC 35-48-4-4
- 35-50-2-14. Repeat sexual offender
- 35-50-2-15. Criminal organization enhancement
- 35-50-2-16. Termination of a human pregnancy; enhancement
- 35-50-2-17. Sentencing alternatives for offenders less than 18 years of age
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Indiana may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.